These webinars cover advanced topics with Family Law Software co-founder Dan Caine. Elligible for 2 CE's per webinar.
Cost: The cost for each Webinar is $89. You may select three for $249.
Time: Each webinar runs for approximately 90 minutes
Negotiation Tools & Techniques
Dealing with the Business in a Divorce
Accumulations and Liquidations
Rental Real Estate and Defined Benefit Pension Plans
Mastering Analyses and Reports
Dividing Assets After Tax
- Lili Vasileff, CFP®, CDFA™, "Divorce Financial Planners and Mediators in the Divorce Sandbox: Parallel Play or Evolved Coordination live presentation on February 24, 2015
- Bill Donaldson, CFP®, EA, CDFA™, "9 Key Tax Issues You Must Consider In Your Case" originally presented on April 24, 2014
- Amy Whitlatch, CFP®, CDFA™ & Kevin Worthley, CFP®, CDFA™, "College Planning and Divorce" originally presented on May 14, 2014
- Rosemary Frank, MBA, CDFA™, CFE, "Practice Management for Divorce Financial Planners" originally presented on July 16, 2014
- Peggy Tracy, MBA, CFP®, CDFA™, CFE, "Divorce Dissipation and Related Fraud Issues" originally presented on August 20, 2014
- Mary Anne Ehlert, CFP®, "Special Needs Considerations in Divorce" (to be scheduled; call for details)
- Vikram Rajan, Co-Founder of PhoneBlogger.net, "Digital Marketing and Networking" originally presented on November 12, 2014
- Andrew Samalin, CFP®, EA, CDFA™, "Divorce and Real Estate" originally presented on December 10, 2014
Most webinars qualify for 2 CE's, run for 90 minutes, and the presentation material will be made available to registrants.
ADFP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.