These webinars will cover advanced topics with Family Law Software co-founder Dan Caine. They will occur on three Thursdays in the Spring of 2014. & replays will be available. Elligible for 2 CE's per webinar.
Cost: The cost for each Webinar is $89. You may register for all three for $249.
Time: Each webinar will start at the same time and run for 90 minutes:
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Eastern standard time
11:30 am - 1:00 pm Central time
10:30 am - 12:00 noon Mountain time
9:30 am - 11:00 am Pacific time.
Videos: Edited video-recordings will be available to participants.
- Bill Donaldson presents, "9 Key Tax Issues You Must Consider In Your Case" on April 24, 2014
- Amy Whitlatch, CFP, CDFA & Kevin Worthley presents, "College Planning and Divorce" on May 14, 2014
- Rosemary Frank, MBA, CDFA, CFE presents, "Practice Management for Divorce Financial Planners" on July 16, 2014
- Peggy Tracy, MBA, CFP, CDFA, CFE presents, "Divorce Dissipation and Related Fraud Issues" on August 20, 2014
- Mary Anne Ehlert, CFP presents, "Special Needs Considerations in Divorce" on September 17, 2014
- Vikram Rajan, Co-Founder of PhoneBlogger.net presents, "Digital Marketing and Networking" on November 12, 2014
- Andrew Samalin, CFP, EA, CDFA presents, "Divorce and Real Estate" on DEcember 10, 2014
Most webinars qualify for 2 CE's, will run for 90 minutes, and the replays & presentation material will be made avaialable to registrants. Dates and times listed are for the live presentation; replays will be sent to all registrants, even those signing up after the fact.